SES’s expert staff can help you develop and implement facility reoccupation plans that emphasize OSHA and CDC recommended procedures, sanitization and decontamination procedures, employee training programs (including respirator use, fit testing, exposure control procedures, and infectious disease response programs), and sampling (surface testing for presence of SARS-CoV-2, employee screenings).
• Surface testing for SARS-CoV-2 (the virus responsible for COVID-19)
• Facility Reoccupation Plans
• Respirator Fit Testing
• Infectious Disease Response and Preparedness Plans
• Employee Training
• Employee Screening Programs
• Business Continuity Plans
• Sanitization and Decontamination Procedures
• Remote and e-Learning Options
Call SES at 1-800-654-4915 to let us help you get back to work safely.