OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Class - Fort Wayne, June 19-22, 2017
SES will host an OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Voluntary Compliance class June 19-22 at its training center located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This class is designed to educate supervisors, safety team members, and individuals with safety oversight responsibilites in the workplace.
OSHA 30-Hour General Industry Voluntary Compliance Course Agenda
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Emergency Action Plans
- Fire Prevention Plans/Fire Protection
- Electrical Safety
- Lockout/Tagout Procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Machine Guarding
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Noise and Hearing Protection
- Safety and Health Programs
- Safety Committee Development
- Accident Reporting, Investigation, and Prevention
The OSHA 30-Hour class will be held June 19-22 from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. each day and will be limited to 12 students.
Click on the registration link below to sign-up for the class. Registration and payment is due by June 12, 2017. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations, but you may send an alternate attendee.
For more information, call Dudley Berthold at 317-650-2193.